to apologize (US), to apologise (UK): s'excuser, présenter ses excuses
I apologize for being rude to your mother yesterday. Je m'excuse d'avoir été grossier avec ta mère hier.
UK: I apologise for being rude to your mother yesterday.
US: Don't apologize to me; apologize to my mother!
- "Philip : So I apologize for the napalm. Yeah, yeah, that was me too."
- "Alright, 682 people down, and only 2 more people to apologize to."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
- "Examples: "She still hasn't apologized for breaking my heart or my nose."
- "Philip (reading) : Dear Brian Jones, I am here to apologize for all of the awful things I have said and done to you in the past."
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
- ""You should apologize for your behavior at my wedding."
- "apologize /əˈpɒləˌdʒaɪz/ Pronunciation: [uh-pol-uh-jahyz]"
- "We do sincerely apologise for the delayed arrival."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Apologize' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !