an area: une région, une zone, un quartier, un domaine
in the San Francisco area dans la région de San Francisco
in the area dans le coin
That's not my area of expertise. Ce n'est pas mon domaine de spécialité.
UK: Bruno lives in the most expensive area of San Francisco.
US: Genetics is a scientific area which interests me.
- "Kiwi bloke : No, the area, the gay village."
- "Well, we've canvassed the entire area, and spoken to several marine mammals."
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "On a lighter note, I was wondering if you could recommend some restaurants in the area."
- "The seats are in the 'Premium Orchestra' area, in row 8."
- "Uh huh...Yes...We have intelligence that points to a single suspect: an Amazonian national named Horatio Oléré, living in the San Francisco area."
- "Though you still show much difficulty respecting our "no touching" rule, you have demonstrated great progress in the following areas"
- "As far as your tasks go, I require growth in the following areas"
- "Well, I think the area you're looking for is the Castro District."
- "This meeting room is a communal area, sometimes used for internal meetings"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Area' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !