an argument (against the death penalty): un argument (contre la peine de mort)
an argument (between two people): une dispute (entre deux personnes)
- "If someone isn't hearing my argument, I just turn up the volume until I get a sale."
- ""Facts" will not be used in my arguments."
- "Enriqué : Brent, I hear this argument from Americans all the time, and I think it's a cultural issue more than anything else."
- "to talk until you're blue in the face - to talk for a very long time without people listening to your arguments"
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
- "Polly told me that there was an argument last night, and that you two were having a meeting this morning."
- "At 2.20pm Luna DeLune claims to have seen Icarus Quincy and Bruno having a heated argument by the coffee machine."
- "Wow, what an argument!"
- "I'll now hear your arguments."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Argument' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !