As I was saying: Comme je disais
As I was saying the other day, this meeting is extremely important. Comme je disais l'autre jour, cette réunion est extrêmement importante.
- "Bruno : As I was saying, Philip, I think Brian has the potential to be an excellent salesman, and I want you to be the one to teach him. There's no one better for the job."
- "As I said, this one's on me... Wait a second, 35 dollars?"
- "Oh, so as I was saying, it will be tough to find a room for tonight, but I'll see what I can do."
- "Hannah : As I was saying, Philip, Kimmie is here to..."
- "Jackson : Here goes the glass... You see, the glass has completely shattered - glass is too brittle, as I said."
- "As I said earlier, I am a man."
- "As I was saying, I've read so much about you at my university."
- "Susie : As I said, we're prepared to do whatever it takes to sign Miss Bümbüm. We would pay her a flat fee of 25,000 dollars for the television ad."
- "Conductor : As I was saying, Boston played a large role in the birth of our great nation, which is why it is sometimes called the "cradle of liberty"."
- "As I said though, the choice is yours."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'As i was saying' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !