an aspect: un aspect
- "Susie : Regarding the budget for the shoot: the most expensive aspect of this project will be securing Ms. Bümbüm's services, she's charging a minimum of 50,000 dollars per appearance these days."
- "Each disc covers a different aspect of life: from how to rent an apartment through to using the postal service."
- "Susie : That's good to hear, because it's one of the most difficult aspects of public relations work, and one of the most important."
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Aspect' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !