an attitude: une attitude, un comportement
- "We love his attitude!"
- "Report Title: Cosmetics Buying and Attitudes Among Modern Men"
- "I think that once Americans realize that eco-roofs are cost-effective, they will change their attitude."
- "You require an attitude adjustment, as well as an altitude adjustment."
- "What's this I've been hearing about your attitude at the staff canteen?"
- "Bring your thinking caps, a good attitude and notebook."
- "However, I don't want to see a repeat of this kind of outmoded and inappropriate attitude."
- "You had such a wonderful attitude."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attitude' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !