an audience: une audience, une entrevue
the audience (of a performance): le public, les spectateurs (dans une représentation)
- "It was a year of thrills, laughs, suspense and drama, all directed by you, the amazing Gymglish studio audience!"
- "Audience : Boo!"
- "The photographs, taken by current Delavigne special assistant Brian Jones, are not only titillating an audience of people with nothing better to do, but also have the potential to reflect poorly on the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Bruno : Before we begin, I remind you that it is customary to schedule an appointment before just barging into an office and demanding an audience."
- "I can't decide, so, I'll get some opinions from my very knowledgeable radio audience."
- "General Rainbow Child : The audience hated all my acts, Brian."
- "Audience : What?"
- "Ladies and gentlemen you'll never guess who's here tonight in the audience... C'mon guess!"
- "Audience : Yes!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Audience' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !