an aunt: une tante
My auntie is 94 years old. Ma tata a 94 ans.
(This is my) great aunt: (Voici ma) grand-tante
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
- "It's what great aunty Hilda would have wanted."
- "We'll have tea and crumpets with Auntie Barbara-"
- "Last week, I received a phone call from my great aunt Margaret."
- "The above points probably seem obvious to most of us, but the great aunt Margarets of this world might find them useful."
- "Kevin : Well, on my mother's side of the family, let's see, with three aunts and four uncles, I have a total of thirty-seven cousins."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Aunt' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !