to be aware of (a problem): être informé, au courant d'(un problème)
I am aware of your current situation and will take that into account when going over your file. Je suis au courant de votre situation actuelle et j'en tiendrai compte en examinant votre dossier.
(Be) aware (of the sharks): Attention (aux requins)
Luna is very aware of environmental issues. Luna est très attentive aux problèmes d'environnement.
Be aware of falling rocks on this cliff. Faites attention aux chutes de pierres sur cette falaise.
UK: She reads the newspaper everyday and is very politically aware.
US: I wasn't aware of that. I thought she was stupid!
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "The question now is whether he acted alone, or if others were aware of his fraudulent activities."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "I am aware of Horatio's naps."
- "Chuk-Chuk : I'm aware of why you are here."
- "I know that you like to read my letters when you open them every morning, so you are probably aware that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is coming to audit our R&D Department."
- "You may or may not be aware that Icarus' late father, Archibald Cuthbert Quincy, died of a heart attack when Icarus was only 12."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "I wonder if the rest of the staff's aware of this!"
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Aware' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !