(here I am), back in (London): (me voici) de retour à (Londres)
Back in (Paris, I used to be a waiter): Quand j'habitais (Paris, j'étais serveur)
Back in (the 80's, I was in great shape): Dans (les années 80, j'étais en très grande forme)
Notons que l'idiome back in suivi d'une information temporelle ou géographique, annonce un sentiment de nostalgie.
- "Here I am, back in the laboratory to make some perfumes... just like the good old days!"
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "Bruno : Well Danica, I have to admit this isn't how I envisioned our family reunion, but I am very happy to have you back in my life."
- "That's right, I'm back in Europe!"
- "When they had the earthquake in San Francisco back in nineteen-six, they said that ol' mother nature was up to her old tricks."
- "Horatio : Alright everyone, back to San Francisco for an emergency meeting!"
- ""Back in the good old days, the labor unions organized strikes almost every week."
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "PANEL 7 (Back in Bruno's office)"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Back in' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !