a bag: un sac
- "You won't need bags in our monastery."
- "Unattended bag!"
- "-You don't have a paper bag?"
- "Don't be rude, we haven't even unpacked our bags yet."
- "Brian : Sir, we haven't even got our bags yet."
- "Please Mr. Postman, look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me?"
- "Any unattended bag or other item of luggage will be removed and may be destroyed."
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "Chuk-chuk : Bags, ha ha ha."
- "Brian : Yes, they're in this bag."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bag' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !