a ball: une balle, une bille, une boule, un ballon
(Let's go to) the ball!: (Allons au) bal !
- "We can hit a few balls on the driving range or even play polo."
- "I'm here on the outskirts of London, in Twickenham. This is the home of English rugby, and I'm here to gather some opinions about what everyone is calling the "year of the oval ball"."
- "He's trying to hit the ball somewhere where it won't be caught."
- "A ball hits you and another teammate (you're both out)."
- "It's a game played with a ball that is struck with the foot."
- "Jean : Who is the man throwing the ball?"
- "Brian : And he was the only one who could dodge the balls!"
- "Someone catches your ball;"
- "We have three bottles of champagne, a big rubber ball, and a net."
- "Here, Sigourney, throw me that ball would you?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ball' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !