a band: un groupe, une bande
a music band un groupe de musique
Luna plays in a polka band on the weekends. Luna joue dans un groupe de polka le week-end.
I was robbed by a band of hoodlums. Je me suis fait voler par une bande de voyous.
a rock band: un groupe de rock
- "My old pal Herbert Broccoli, the same man who produced the famous James Band films, has asked me to be a silent partner in a movie that begins shooting next week, right here in San Francisco."
- "Coordinated the talents of band personnel (Jon, Randi and Gringo)."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "As far as entertainment is concerned, the airlines have told me that they have an old video tape of Superman IV, and that the co-pilot used to play guitar in a rock band."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "This Thursday, six hard rock bands will each be given 15 minutes to prove that they're the next big thing."
- "They love the band."
- "I'm in a band."
- "$%@& band back together!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Band' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !