a bar (on a window): une barre, un barreau (de fenêtre)
a bar: un bar, un comptoir
- "Well you can go to one bar, I will be going to another secret bar underwater with my millionaire manatee friends."
- "Hopefully we can wrap things up quickly and head to the bar."
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- "Horatio : Haven't you ever been to a miracle juice bar before?"
- "Bruno : I first met Betty on a blind date a couple of months ago at a bar."
- "An all-you-can-eat bagel bar will be provided."
- "Listen Todd, I've got one: A rabbi, a priest and an imam walk into a bar, the barman takes one look at them and says "Is this some kind of joke?"
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bar' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !