a battle: une bataille
That's half the battle. C'est déjà un grand pas de fait.
to battle: combattre, se disputer, lutter
- "Your lips are like two satin pillows wrestling each other in a battle to conquer your face."
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
- "Subject: Battle for Bümbüm"
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Battle' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !