behavior (US), behaviour (UK): un comportement
to be on one's best behavior: adopter une conduite exemplaire
Everyone should be on their best behavior. Nous attendons de vous tous une conduite exemplaire.
- "Bruno : Well Brian, though my Japanese is rusty, Masaki said something about Icarus' behavior that might be a clue."
- "Needless to say, everyone needs to be on their best behavior."
- ""You should apologize for your behavior at my wedding."
- "The only way to avoid lasting damage to our reputation is to terminate Ivana's contract immediately, and make a public statement deploring her behavior!"
- "Susie : We need to issue a publicity statement that denounces Ivana's behavior, but also shows we are helping her through this difficult time."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "I'm so sorry about Philip's behavior!"
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Be on one's best behavior' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !