be sure to (close the door): n'oubliez pas de, assurez-vous de (fermer la porte)
Be sure to keep photocopies of the forms for your own records. N'oubliez pas de garder des copies des formulaires pour votre dossier.
to be sure (of sthg): être sûr (de qq ch)
- "Sales forecasts are forecasts, no one can be sure what will happen."
- "You must be sure to try the lobster for me."
- "I'd like to be sure that our fleet has insurance coverage for all eventualities, including acts of God."
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "Just be sure that you're in your office between 2:30 and 3 PM this afternoon."
- ""Money Like Runny Honey" readers love sick jokes like this - be sure to bring some to the interview!"
- "Be sure to close all other applications before performing installation."
- "Bethany : Be sure to send a certified letter with a return receipt."
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Be sure to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !