be sure to (close the door): n'oubliez pas de, assurez-vous de (fermer la porte)
Be sure to keep photocopies of the forms for your own records. N'oubliez pas de garder des copies des formulaires pour votre dossier.
to be sure (of sthg): être sûr (de qq ch)
- "Be sure to close all other applications before performing installation."
- ""Money Like Runny Honey" readers love sick jokes like this - be sure to bring some to the interview!"
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "You must be sure to try the lobster for me."
- "I'd like to be sure that our fleet has insurance coverage for all eventualities, including acts of God."
- "Bruno : That's fine, Leonard, just be sure to make an appointment next time, okay?"
- "Sales forecasts are forecasts, no one can be sure what will happen."
- "Just be sure that you're in your office between 2:30 and 3 PM this afternoon."
- "Bethany : Be sure to send a certified letter with a return receipt."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Be sure to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !