to become (rich and famous): devenir (riche et célèbre)
- "the more I sang, the more original my fragrances became."
- "This story has become a global sensation nearly overnight, and so we at Radio Rhubarb have titled our coverage of the story "Watergate"... What's that?"
- "So far I've transformed into a duck and an elephant, but now I'm focusing on becoming a lotus flower."
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "What is less well-known, however, is that this San Francisco-based company has also become a leader on the environmental front."
- "Why don't you become his new companion?"
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "Philip, Hannah, Brian, and Edward, you will become "Team B"."
- "Marlene : And you want to become my agent?"
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Become' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Become' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...