to become (rich and famous): devenir (riche et célèbre)
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "This story has become a global sensation nearly overnight, and so we at Radio Rhubarb have titled our coverage of the story "Watergate"... What's that?"
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "So far I've transformed into a duck and an elephant, but now I'm focusing on becoming a lotus flower."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Become' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !