to become (rich and famous): devenir (riche et célèbre)
- "Philip, Hannah, Brian, and Edward, you will become "Team B"."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "This story has become a global sensation nearly overnight, and so we at Radio Rhubarb have titled our coverage of the story "Watergate"... What's that?"
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "So far I've transformed into a duck and an elephant, but now I'm focusing on becoming a lotus flower."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "What is less well-known, however, is that this San Francisco-based company has also become a leader on the environmental front."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Become' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !