a beer: une bière
- "Second of all, you're ruining my story, and third of all, I need to drink a gallon of beer just to tolerate you."
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "If she's so quick, perhaps she can get me a beer from the fridge!"
- "The party proceeded to barbecue multiple sausages and prawns on the beach, and consume moderate amounts of beer (300-400 cans)."
- "I'll bring a bottle opener, and some warm English beers"
- "Opera : Yeah, get us a beer love!"
- "One scotch, one bourbon, one beer."
- "Get me a bloody beer, woman!"
- "Some of my favorite words have "e's in them, like "beer" and "bed" and 'sleep"."
- "Eye witness report by: CLIVE THE BEER VENDOR"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Beer' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !