a benefit: un avantage, un bienfait, un gain
Attention: "bénéfice" se traduit profit.
to benefit (from sthg): bénéficier, tirer profit (de qq ch)
(We did all this) for your benefit: (Nous avons fait tout ça) pour vous, dans votre intérêt
- "Perhaps the benefits of the internet outweigh any damage it may cause to the environment?"
- "Are you just doing this for the tax benefits?"
- "Being "in charge" has many benefits, the best is having your staff bring you coffee and doughnuts."
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "You mean there's a benefit to being unemployed?"
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "Through the help of my personal trainer and spiritual guru, Philip Cheeter, I have discovered the benefits of a strict nutritional regimen and regular physical fitness."
- "Brazilian 1 Minute massage: Providing busy professionals with all the benefits of a full body massage in a fraction of the time!"
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "You're right that the benefits of green-roof technologies are poorly understood in America."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Benefit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !