a billion (dollars): un milliard (de dollars)
1 billion people un milliard de personnes
Adrien is a billionaire. Adrien est milliardaire.
Thanks a billion Merci beaucoup, merci infiniment
- "The seven billion dollar deal had been in the works for months, says Professor Ping "Pong" Faan, chair of the economics department at Beijing University."
- "Kevin : One billion dollars is a lot of money, Jean."
- "Over 1.5 billion people use the internet, and that is a good thing."
- "Rebels are demanding $4 billion in ransom and have threatened to remove the hostages' hairs one by one tomorrow morning."
- "Miaow Yang (IFC executive): ...But Mr. Delavigne, Mr. Oléré, we are prepared to give you a billion dollars!"
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "Did you say a billion dollars?"
- "Over the years, dinosaurs, these gigantic lizards which roamed the earth billions of years ago, have become a controversial subject."
- "Wang acquired Dulce & Carpaccio last week for 7.1 billion dollars, further evidence that Wang is eying distribution channels."
- "Do you know what a billion dollars can buy you?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Billion' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !