a (glass) bottle: une bouteille, un flacon (en verre)
Horatio likes to drink from the bottle Horatio aime boire à la bouteille.
to bottle: mettre en bouteille
The perfumes are still waiting to be bottled. Il faut encore mettre les parfums en bouteille.
bottled water eau minérale
- "50cl bottle"
- "Perhaps Michael can write a song to sing while you shake the bottle?"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Bottle of whisky: check."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "We have three bottles of champagne, a big rubber ball, and a net."
- "I'll be hosting the event in the Delavigne cafeteria with nothing but earplugs and a bottle of strong Scotch to kill the pain."
- "Bottle of 24-year-old Scotch?"
- "- Miniature bottle of 75-year old Scotch attached to collar"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bottle' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !