a boutique: une boutique
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and C."
- "I've maxed out my credit cards in luxury boutiques, and on top of this I've taken out a loan to pay child support."
- "The gallery is a striking piece of modern architecture that houses an exhibition space and a boutique."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and CEO Bruno Delavigne first worked with his grandfather was re-opened."
- "It's from a little boutique in San Francisco."
- "In 1933, Xavier opened "La Parfumerie Xavier Delavigne", which became a popular boutique in the area."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Boutique' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !