a box: une boîte, un carton, une case (en informatique)
a mailbox une boîte aux lettres
to box: faire de la boxe, boxer
a boxed set: un coffret
We are offering our boxed set of three CDs at half price. Nous proposons notre coffret de trois disques à moitié prix.
- "Joan : Horatio, what's that strange glowing box they're watching?"
- "You can go back to your box now."
- "All I know is I've got a box of them and some of them are very urgent!"
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "In a box."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Highlights include a slow-motion video of the artist giving birth, and a sculpture of an electric chair made entirely out of egg boxes."
- "You can come out of the box!"
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Boxed set' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !