a branch (of a tree): une branche (d'arbre)
a branch: une division, une branche, un secteur d'activité
- "We did manage to release him, but unfortunately on the way down, he hit a few branches and then landed on his head."
- "Jeanine : No, sir, you're not the only Kevin Connors in our system. There are, at this branch alone, 112 Kevin Connors who have accounts at Greenback & Trust."
- "From the seed of the mind, a tree of enlightenment will grow, and from this tree will spread the branches that carry the ripened fruit of compassion."
- "From the seed of the mind, a tree of enlightenment will grow, and from this tree will spread the branches that carry the ripened fruit of perfect buddhahood."
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in... possibly a burka or sarong... I do look forward to that... Dammit Edward!"
- "We have branches all over the world, all these fees are necessary for us to provide outstanding service to our customers."
- "Susie : Delavigne has branches all over the world, Miss Stake."
- "Right there on the branches?"
- "Be careful to sit in one of the first four carriages because the back of the train takes a different branch to Puddlington, and you don't want to go there!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Branch' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !