Brazil: le Brésil
a Brazilian: un Brésilien
(a) Brazilian (dance): (une danse) brésilienne
- "Perhaps there's a shipment to Brazil out of France in the next few days."
- "We take the flavor of Brazil and put it directly into our cows."
- "Don't forget your 1-minute Brazilian massage tomorrow!"
- "Brazilian 1 Minute massage: Providing busy professionals with all the benefits of a full body massage in a fraction of the time!"
- "Philip : I doubt it, Edward, unless you know how to transport 30,000 units of perfume from Southampton, England, to Brazil in less than three weeks?"
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
- "Somehow, I came up with the idea of sending the delivery via ferry to Calais before being placed on a cargo ship to Brazil - genius!"
- "By the time it reaches Brazil, we will have missed the delivery deadline!"
- "Tropez, rubbing elbows with Russian tycoons and brushing bums with Brazilian bombshells."
- "Subject: Reminder: Your Brazilian 1 Minute Massage tomorrow!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Brazil' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !