a brew: une boisson brassée, une potion, un breuvage
to brew: infuser, fermenter, brasser
a brewery: une brasserie
UK: I'm going to brew some home-made beer.
US: Could you pass me a brew? I'm thirsty.
- "Brian : I'm wearing Bruno's Brew, sir."
- ""Bruno's Brew", and "Montmartre Musk" became popular, and sold very well."
- "Bruno's Brew is the most popular perfume in Brazil, and as things stand, I have nothing to give our wholesalers for the Christmas rush."
- ""Bruno's Brew" and "Montmartre Musk" became popular, and sold very well."
- "Horatio : This is Bruno's Brew."
- "AFS machine : Delavigne's delighted with the coffee that you've brewed."
- "Bruno : The bad news is that Bruno's Brew smells like s&!"
- "Coffee will be provided, tea can be brewed on your own time."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Brew' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !