to bring (a friend) back (a gift): rapporter (un cadeau à un ami)
I brought you back a beret and a baguette from Paris. Je t'ai rapporté un béret et une baguette de mon voyage à Paris.
to bring (a child) back to (their home): ramener (un enfant chez lui)
- "Now, if you can make me laugh, then I can bring Earth humor back to my planet."
- "Operator : Then for your return journey, you can catch the 10AM bus out of New York on July 26th, which will bring you back to San Francisco on July 30th at 11AM."
- "He's currently exiled from heaven so he is available to help us bring the music back to Delavigne."
- "Bring us back a penguin for the office."
- "He's going to help us bring the music back to Delavigne."
- "I will bring it back as soon as it is finished in the oven."
- "Horatio : We must track them down and bring them back to San Francisco!"
- "I'll tell you what, bring your plant back today and we'll replace it with something less... "spiny"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bring back' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !