a (broom) closet (US): un placard (à balais)
I heard that Susie hides her lovers in the broom closet. J'ai entendu dire que Susie cache ses amants dans son placard à balais.
a broom un balai
- "As many of you are already aware, we've recently replaced the photocopier next to the broom closet."
- "Philip : And remember that time that you got stuck in the closet all night?"
- "Philip : And remember that time when you got stuck in the closet all night?"
- "If you were really in the closet, "writing lyrics", then read us what you wrote!"
- "7.20AM – Find space in closet to hide myself."
- "I was in my song closet, writing lyrics."
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see... the crown jewels!"
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Broom closet' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !