to burglarize (US), to burgle (UK): cambrioler
a burglary: un cambriolage
a burglar: un cambrioleur
- "You are a very clever burglar!"
- "Vanessa : Yes, it's my job to know about burglars."
- "Do you know there are so many burglars in American cities?"
- "Kevin : Did you hear what she said about how everyone will be either raped or burglarized before they die?"
- "I want to protect my home from burglars please."
- "Burglary rates in the US are no laughing matter, especially in large cities."
- "Are you sick of burglars entering your home, taking your priceless art and harming your valuable children?"
- "The novice burglars exited the bank minutes later, and inevitably stepped upon the wet concrete."
- "I'm here to set you up with a home security system. She said you were a little worried about burglars breaking in to your home."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Burglarize' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !