business: les affaires, le commerce, l'entreprise, le "business"
We plan to go into business together. Nous comptons nous lancer dans les affaires ensemble.
to do business faire affaire, faire du commerce
How's business? Comment vont-les affaires?
small businesses petites entreprises
a business environment: un environnement professionnel
- "Brian : Finally, some business!"
- "Bruno : No, no, like business and management and math and dogs."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "Warbuckle III will deliver a keynote speech entitled "The importance of networking in business"."
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
- "Yes, the business has grown, but where is the human touch, Bruno?"
- "I've settled some of my more difficult business disputes in there."
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "The backlash from Warbuckle's arrest could have financial implications not only for Warbuckle's Department Stores, but for his business partners as well."
- "Felix : Business?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Business' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !