to buy: acheter
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I buy / I bought / I have bought
a buyer: un acheteur
- "Still others are buying shops and businesses."
- "I really hope that this is Xiao Xiao, the woman interested in buying my masterpiece, "Multiplicity"."
- "I bought her a cat."
- "I would like to buy a hamburger."
- "Daddy will buy you a bigger one."
- "Jean : Uh, can we buy a real espresso machine for the lounge?"
- "Philip : Well Hannah, if you must know, I didn't "buy the dog"."
- "Giant corporation makes bid to buy weird little juice business"
- "Do you know what a billion dollars can buy you?"
- "Step 3 - Buy a gift for the person you selected, and spend no more than $10 on it."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Buyer' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !