by the end of (the year): à la fin de (l'année)
By the end of the year you should be able to speak Swahili fluently. A la fin de l'année, vous devriez être capable de parler swahili couramment.
- "I think you have a few sick days to use up by the end of the year."
- "Could you get it to me by the end of the day?"
- "To set up a meeting for this at your convenience, I propose to call your office by the end of this week."
- "I want the web page taken down by the end of the day, Gidyeon."
- "It's true that his chemicals were well arranged when I entered the room. But by the end of the first day I nearly tripped over a bottle of hydrobromide trying to find the door."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'By the end of' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !