a cancellation: une annulation
Remarque : Notons que cancellation peut aussi s'écrire avec un seul "l" (cancelation).
We cannot guarantee a full refund for cancellations made thirty days after the purchase. Nous ne pouvons garantir le remboursement intégral d'un achat en cas d'annulation au delà de trente jours.
to cancel: annuler
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "The TV network canceled "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles" due to poor ratings."
- "Icarus : I'd like to cancel my skiing trip!"
- "Casual Fridays are cancelled."
- "Rachel : I've canceled your holiday, and reimbursed you for the full amount."
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "I telephoned to cancel the vacation, and all I received was abuse!"
- "In the event of flight cancellations, compensation will be awarded."
- "I had to cancel 3 meetings, a king's coronation and my best friend's pregnancy just to fit you in."
- "If you see an error message when you turn on the computer, you should click on "cancel" and after about 20 seconds you will be able to log in normally."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cancellation' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !