(a piece of) candy (US): un bonbon
Attention "candy" ne prend jamais d'article indéfini.
Would you like some candy? Veux-tu un bonbon?
Candy is also a first name in Anglophone countries, usually short for "Candace"
a candy bar: une barre chocolatée
- "Brent : So Oklahoma isn't a good destination for the next Vanderplop family vacation, is it Candy?"
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "HIGH SCHOOL CANDY MASSACRE!"
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "Objective : Obtain candy by any means necessary"
- "Candy : Don't worry, Brent."
- "Quotes : "First you get the
moneycandy, then you get the power, then you get the women."
- "Brent : Candy?"
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "Candy : Oh no!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Candy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !