(-What is) the capital (of Brunei? -Bandar Seri Begawan!): (-Quelle est) la capitale (du Brunei ? -Bandar Seri Begawan !)
(to invest) capital: (investir) de l'argent
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "The capital of the state of New York is Albany."
- "Australia's population is about 22 million, and our capital city is Canberra."
- "Wellington, the capital, is attracting a lot of foreign investment these days."
- "First question: What's the capital of Denmark?"
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
- "Brent : Ok, ok, what's the capital of the state of New York?"
- "So, how you should travel to the city of lights / the capital of romance / the Paris of, well, France?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Capital' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !