’cause (I said so): parce que (je l'ai dit)
We often shorten because to ’cause in informal speech. It is sometimes written coz in UK English.
- "Hit the studio, 'cause I'm paid in full"
- "'Cause that would break my heart."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
- "MacCheeter : 'Cause my breath smelled like coffee, and I needed some cash!"
- "Thank you for joining us on the tour, 'cause I know you could be out in a bar, having a beer!"
- "'Cause cheating at cards is a sin"
- "Hurtful words can suck our turds, 'cause it's PC for me"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cause (because)' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !