cheese: le fromage
- "With Brexit, your cheese will leave the EU very soon!"
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "Brian : Well, I suggest we produce a new cheese called Camem-burg."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "Who ordered the double cheese and sausage?"
- "Extra cheese is 2 dollars."
- "Cheese surprise"
- "Well for me, there can only be one cheese for Europe: cheddar."
- "Cheese and sprinkles!"
- "Horatio : I have no cheese!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cheese' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !