a chemical: un produit chimique
UK: It's a close one, though Hydrochloric Acid is probably my favourite chemical.
US: I want a divorce. I don't want to be married to a chemical engineer anymore!
- "Also, I have many other friends who are allergic to aldehydes, as well as other chemicals frequently found in perfumes and colognes."
- "Xavier taught Bruno all that he knew about herbs, flowers, alcohols and chemicals."
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood... that sort of thing."
- "As you know, I started this business in Stuttgart with just a dream and some volatile chemicals-"
- "Rearranged and made inventory of chemical storage cabinet."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called "Liquid Dynamite" when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called "Liquid Dynamite" when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together with tragic results."
- "The chemicals are pouring in a vial"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Chemical' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !