a child: un enfant
Attention : Le pluriel de child est children (des enfants).
UK: When I was a child, I enjoyed watching television.
US: I've just adopted 18 Polish children. They're so cute.
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
- "You are the "Golden Number Child"."
- "of their children"
- "On the corner is a banker with a motorcar, the little children laugh at him behind his back."
- "Horatio : General, I mean Rainbow Child, am I still under arrest?"
- "I believe the children are our future..."
- "Bruno : I'm coming, my child!"
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
- "The day is reported as being "extremely unpopular" with workers and school children."
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Child' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !