to click (on a link): cliquer (sur un lien internet)
to right-click: cliquer avec le bouton droit (de la souris)
a clicking sound: un cliquetis
The clicking of the machines drives me crazy! Le cliquetis des machines me rend fou!
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "I've got both documents open but I have to click between them."
- "I want you in here by the time I click "Send"."
- "When the unsuspecting computer user double-clicks on the attached file, the email sends an exact copy of itself to every contact in their address book."
- "You just need to click on the "call" button."
- "Click on the link below and stay tuned to hear the success story of elderly fall victim, Thelma Fudd."
- "The user finishes the exercises, clicks on the send button, and receives a personalized correction within minutes."
- "If you see an error message when you turn on the computer, you should click on "cancel" and after about 20 seconds you will be able to log in normally."
- "Once rebooted, double-click on Mindmelt icon on desktop."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Click' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !