a cocktail: un cocktail
- "If you don't mind, I suggest we meet at a great little bar called "The Funky Monkey" on Haight Street, they make great cocktails there and I know the bartender."
- "It's been 20 years of gathering the greatest minds in the cosmetics industry for lectures, conferences, round-table discussions and even a cocktail party or two!"
- "But first, get me a cocktail - a screwdriver - and a pair of scissors for you."
- "Let's go get that shrimp cocktail I was telling you about."
- "I think I'm ready for that cocktail, Mr. Cheeter."
- "Fiona : I'm not interested in your cocktails Mr. Cheeter."
- "Hostess : Cocktails and appetizers are being served inside."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cocktail' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !