to collect: rassembler, recueillir, collectionner, collecter
I've collected all the documents we need for this case. J'ai rassemblé tous les documents dont nous avons besoin pour cette affaire.
We haven't collected enough signatures yet. Nous n'avons pas encore collecté assez de signatures.
Icarus collects rare coins. Icarus collectionne les pièces de monnaie rares.
- "Announcement : This is a reminder that all international passengers must go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage."
- "The mail will be collected this evening, not to mention I have this report to finish!"
- "Security guard : Thank you sir, you can go and collect your luggage."
- "Jorge : I just came to collect my things."
- "Some people enjoy collecting knives, others enjoy building robots, and some English people think that the most enjoyable hobby of all is to hunt a small fox with a pack of dogs."
- "Before the festivities begin we have to collect the most important guest – Bruno Delavigne!"
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "In 3 or 4 years, you'll love the interest we've collected!"
- "The money you contribute doesn't go to today's old people, no: it's placed into a pension fund where it will grow until you collect it when you retire."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Collect' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !