a company: une entreprise, une société
Attention au pluriel : companies (des sociétés, entreprises)
Notez que in good company signifie aussi "en bonne compagnie".
- "About me, about the company, about your perfume-"
- "You didn't charge it to the company's expense account, did you?"
- "You're an excellent public speaker, it will be great exposure for the company and Boston is beautiful this time of year."
- "The trip is funded 100% by the company, including the mandatory bear insurance."
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "What about the long-distance calls to your ex-boyfriend from the company phone?"
- "Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "Xavier : What you have done with my company - I don't like it."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems, and indeed a functioning Internet connection."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Company' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !