to complete: achever, terminer, compléter
complete: complet, terminé, achevé
- "THX-1134 : Sale completed."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task... to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
- "You're completely naked-"
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent email exchange between the two of us"
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Bruno : You have six hours to complete your mission!"
- "Dr. Loblaw : I'm completely serious, Brian."
- "Mentally, it's a completely different story."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Complete' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !