a complexity: une difficulté, une complication
complex: compliqué, complexe
- "I sincerely want to help people overcome the difficulties they encounter in today's complex world of cosmetics."
- "And I'd just like to say that the complex theoretical algorithms that I learned in your calculus and trigonometry classes will help me every day in the real world, I'm sure of it."
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "He has several complex methods for cataloguing financial information which seem excessive even to me."
- "I wish I could understand your complex language."
- "Horatio : I am a complex man."
- "Good: For complex women"
- "Bad: May be too complex"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Complexity' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !