a concern: un souci, un problème, une inquiétude, une préoccupation
This meeting should address all of your concerns. Cette réunion devrait aborder tous vos problèmes.
to concern: concerner
What does this concern? Qu'est-ce que ça concerne ? Quel est le sujet ?
to be concerned about (an election): être préoccupé, inquiet, intéressé par (une élection)
a (business) concern: une entreprise, une affaire
UK: I am concerned about his health.
US: Your health is my number one concern.
- "I thought I was crazy, but next to these two nuts, I am very normal, and exceptionally concerned for the future of Europe."
- "I'd just like to say once again that I'm at your disposal for any concerns you may have."
- "Bruno : Yes, he did say hello a lot, but that's not our concern now."
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "They're very concerned about England."
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "Edward : Well, you know, I just thought that you might be concerned about the rumor."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Concern' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !