a conclusion: une conclusion
In conclusion, (I'm leaving you): En conclusion, (je vous quitte)
- "Subject: My conclusions on the outsourcing issue"
- "Bruno : In conclusion, my trip to London has been difficult at times."
- "Conclusions : Brian Jones is excluded as the son of Bruno Delavigne."
- "Comfort: Non-existent Conclusion"
- "In conclusion, my trip to London has been difficult at times."
- "In conclusion, and as a result of your hard work, I would like to propose the next step in your therapy"
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "In conclusion, I have no doubts that Quincy does his job adequately."
- "Conclusions : Bruno Delavigne, defendant and San Francisco-based businessman, is excluded as the biological father of plaintiff, Danica Delavigne, Australian-born troublemaker."
- "Conclusions : Sarah Delavigne, San Francisco-based trapeze artist, is excluded as the biological mother of Bruno Delavigne."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Conclusion' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !