to conduct (an interview, an orchestra): mener (un entretien), diriger (un orchestre)
To conduct oneself Se conduire, se comporter
To conduct an interview Faire passer un entretien
Your conduct (is unacceptable!): Votre conduite, comportement (est inacceptable !)
(iron) conducts electricity: (le fer) conduit l'électricité
UK: I will be conducting this interview via telephone.
US: Young man, your conduct is unacceptable.
- "And finally, to the author of the suggestion about the "cute little cashier", I suggest that you read pages 5 through 7 of your "Employee Code of Conduct" (see the section marked "Sexual Harassment")."
- "You could use these as the starting point for a discussion with your staff who conduct interviews."
- "He was here earlier conducting a training session."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Conduct' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !