a (telephone) connection: une connexion (téléphonique)
a connection: un rapprochement, un raccord, un rapport
a disconnection: une déconnexion, une coupure
- "Call the "Love Connection" hotline on 1-800-D R D O N N A."
- "Call us now to record your "Love Connection" profile."
- "I'm here to tell you about a unique service called the "Love Connection", where you can make your dreams come true."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems, and indeed a functioning Internet connection."
- "Chapter 10: The Warbuckle Connection - Guns, Trucks and Cowboy hats"
- "Donna : Thank you for using the "Love Connection"."
- "A man who has connections all over the world."
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "I was enthralled to get your message on my "Love Connection" voice mail box this morning."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Connection' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !